Application & Process :
The Tippler-Lifting and tipping device is a hydraulic device which is having an arm used for lifting and turning FBD bowl by 180. Thus it is used to unload fluid bed dryer bowl material in to Cone mill OR Multi mill OR Oscillating granulator in a dust free way for down sizing or dry milling. The operation is completely dust free and eliminates manual handling or scooping.
The FBD Bowl is placed beneath the Tipper. The inverted cone of the Tipper is lowered so that the brim flange of the bowl touches the inverted cone. Both are clamped together with quick fixing clamps. The whole assembly is raised.
Salient Features :
- Design is cGMP - Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance.
- All contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
- Capacity available 30 Kg to 600 Kg.
- Unloaded material with inline process with cone mill, granulator with IBC Bin for dust free process.
- Fully automatic system, with hydraulic lifting and tipping arrangement for quick and easy handling.
- Eliminates tedious and unhygienic manual handling of products.
- Tilting arrangement with a single point pivot ensures GMP with ease of operations.
- 180 degree swiveling of vertical mast with vertical lift and tippling ensures motion in all three dimensions as required.
- Discharge cone is fitted with a 250mm diameter butterfly valve at bottom with silicon rubber seat. Can be provided with pneumatic actuator for opening or closing butterfly valve without reaching for it by pneumatic controls.
- Hydraulic power pack can be mounted over the service floor so the column of the tipper acts as pendent and through the hollow pivot shaft, hydraulic lines along with electric cables can travel above the working area slab.
- Suitable view glass window provided on the conical tapering portion of the tipper, which acts like a view window.
- Stainless steel lift yoke with integral rotation drives for rotation of discharge cone and container.